You have certainly come across Daniel's services.
This is the largest hosting here on TOR Network.
-- Now let's look at how to build on its hosting page. --
Before reading this manual, please read the hosting rules that you must respect. (Picked from Daniel's site)
- No child pornography!
- No terroristic propaganda!
- No illegal content according to German law!
- No malware! (e.g. botnets)
- No phishing!
- No scams!
- No spam!
- No shops, markets or any other sites dedicated to making money! (This is a FREE hosting!)
- No proxy scripts! (You are already using TOR and this will just burden the network)
- No IP logger or similar de-anonymizer sites!
- I preserve the right to delete any site for violating these rules and adding new rules at any time.
1) Get some FTP Client (FileZilla or WinSCP)
2.1) If you want to have the address with its own Prefixs generate your GPG Key (Eg. scallion [By: Lachesis]) and insert the generated key in the registration to the "Custom private key (optional)" field
3) Setting up FTP Client for connection to the your new Domain
Note: If you want to connect via Clearnet Use as the Host name address
Connect to the TOR Network via Proxy
Go to (in Menu) Edit>Settings...>>Generic proxy
Select Type proxy as SOCKS5
Note 2: If you don't want to use the FTP Client is available FileManager on the Hosting
FTP Client is now ready. You can start upload.
*Note 2: Mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org gets automatically redirected to your inbox